2023 Priorities – Western Australian Curriculum and School Culture
Continue explicitly developing a whole school approach to English and Mathematics and strengthening implementation of the school’s vision in 21st century learning.
- At Rapids Landing Primary School, we believe that every student can be a successful literacy learner and that all staff are confident and equipped to teach in a supportive, resourced professional learning community.
- Develop a clear understanding of the short and long term goals and vision of Mathematics at Rapids Landing Primary School.
Building the foundations for all areas of the Western Australian Curriculum
- Science, Humanities and Social Sciences (HASS), Technologies, Health and Physical Education, The Arts and Languages
21st Century Learning
- To value purposeful, real world learning opportunities that promote 21st century learning skills so that students are engaged, creative and innovative global citizens.
- STEM is a pedagogy that can bring 21st century learning visible